St. Francis House has developed into a hub for peace and justice work in Southeastern Connecticut. Members of our community regularly play a supportive role in bringing people together to witness, resist, and cultivate alternatives.
- Peace witness in New London or on the porch with Cal Robertson on Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:30 to 4; Saturdays 11 to 12:30
- Hosting and participating in the work of the SE CT Peace and Justice Network and the Friends of the Voluntown Peace Trust
- The Francis Fund for SE CT, a revolving community loan fund
- Organizing the annual Homeless Memorial Service in cooperation with Homeless Hospitality Center
- Telling stories and analyzing issues through our newsletter, the Troubadour